Fit For Work and the National Association of Safety Professionals invite you to join us for a special, educational event taking place in Orlando on October 5 th and 6 th , 2022.
Co-instructed by Fit For Work’s VP of Technical Operations, James Rethaber, and NASP’s Executive Director, Eric Gislason, the Workplace Ergonomics Specialist Live Course will introduce students to basic ergonomic principles that can be applied in all industries and work environments. The course will address topics such as developing an ergonomics program, musculoskeletal disorders (MSDs), ergonomic stressors, root causes, analysis techniques, and much more.
Taking place at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Orlando at SeaWorld, the course will provide attendees with 16 contact hours (or 1.6 CEUs) on behalf of NASP, which is accredited by the International Association of Continuing Education (IACET).
Registrants who sign up before August 30 th will receive $100 off their registration fee.
After completion of this training, attendees will have acquired the knowledge, skills, and abilities to:
- Define ergonomics and identify different types of musculoskeletal disorder injuries (MSD) to recognize the importance of ergonomics in the workplace.
- Identify the signs, symptoms, and significance of MSD injuries in the workplace to better understand the industry recommendations and guidelines for ergonomics.
- Identify important events and decisions in the history of ergonomics to recognize changes in attitudes and actions concerning ergonomics in the workplace.
- Identify ergonomic risk factors inherent in the employee, job, and environment to be able to evaluate these risks in the workplace.
- Recognize risk factor controls that best suit the level of risk identified in the workplace so that MSD injuries can be prevented.
- And much more.
Learn more and register today to start building the knowledge and skills needed to reduce work-related injuries through ergonomic design.
What : Workplace Ergonomics Specialist Live Course
Who : Co-instructed by Fit For Work VP of Technical Operations James Rethaber and NASP Executive Director Eric Gislason
Where : Holiday Inn Express & Suites Orlando at SeaWorld, 10771 International Dr, Orlando, FL 32821
When : 8 a.m.-5 p.m. EDT on October 5 th and 6 th , 2022