Fit For Work turns safety into a strategic advantage. By preventing and decreasing injuries and accidents in the workplace, you discover new opportunities to innovate, conserve resources and increase economic gain.
Compliance with OSHA regulations not only helps you avoid costly penalties and fines, it can also prevent incidents, reduce workers’ compensation claims and, with our individualized program in place, will dramatically increase employee morale, production and company profitability.
Safe work practices protect employees from injury, equipment and other assets from damage, and the financial investment you have in both. As experienced industry leaders, we understand that you don’t need just another lengthy task list or useless marching orders. You need to know exactly how, and why, to make safety work and get the job done.
Identifying the areas of risk in your workplace is a comprehensive science. Controlling and eliminating potential hazards efficiently and economically is an art. With Fit For Work, the result is an informed, competent, protected workforce, greater levels of productivity at every rank, and a more predictable, more secure financial future.
Safety services include:
- Focused review of incident logs and loss data in order to generate actionable goals
- Safety programs for supervisors and front line operators
- Nationally certified safety professionals
- Goal-oriented solutions
- Continuous improvement systems
- Comprehensive facility, equipment and safety program evaluations
- Environmental, Health and Safety program development
- Site, equipment and task-specific program implementation
- Job Hazard Analysis: Linking ergonomic factors and safety for comprehensive solutions